Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
1. Prepare daily assignment sheets
2. Maintain contact with front desk staff and housekeeping staff
3. Answer housekeeping telephone
4. Communicate maintenance requests with engineering department
5. Requisition supplies for the housekeeping department
6. Ensure lost and found report is completed and placed with items that will be taken to the front gate
7. Maintain contact with In Room Dining for tray pickup
8. Ensure proper assigning of keys, team assignments, and cart issues
9. Coordinate guest requests with staff
10. Utilize the computer for necessary information to service the guests
11. Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Housekeeping Supervisors and Housekeeping Managers
High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience. Must have basic computer skills. Must be comfortable communicating with guests and staff English and Spanish. Attention to detail and able to multi-task many priorities. Self motivated and organized.
20% walking, standing and bending
Lifting/Carrying up to 30 lbs.
Hearing and manual dexterity
Distance vision 1-3 feet
Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Ability to drive golf cart on occasion as necessary
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1894