Housekeeping Coordinator / Dispatcher (21002)
Welcome to our application process here at Enchantment Resort, we can’t wait to meet you! Our property focuses heavily on creating an amazing place to work, and fostering a meaningful connection between all team members. We hope to have you join our team and enjoy some of the ways we provide for our staff!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here on property. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and engaging. We work to build an inclusive environment through our free employee cafe, free employee shuttle to and from Enchantment, bonus plan for employees, and more! We strongly believe in providing an environment where our team members are empowered to innovate, and have the ability to do their best work on a daily basis. Come join us!
Basic Function: Prepare daily assignment sheets and coordinate communication between the guests and front desk to the housekeeping staff
- Prepare daily assignment sheets
- Maintain contact with front desk staff and housekeeping staff
- Answer housekeeping telephone
- Communicate maintenance requests with engineering department
- Requisition supplies for the housekeeping department
- Ensure lost and found report is completed and placed with items that will be taken to the front gate
- Maintain contact with In Room Dining for tray pickup
- Ensure proper assigning of keys, team assignments, and cart issues
- Coordinate guest requests with staff
- Utilize the computer for necessary information to service the guests
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience. Must have basic computer skills. Must be comfortable communicating with guests and staff English and Spanish. Attention to detail and able to multi-task many priorities. Self motivated and organized.
- 80% Sitting
- 20% walking, standing and bending
- Lifting/Carrying up to 30 lbs.
- Hearing and manual dexterity
- Distance vision 1-3 feet
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to drive golf cart on occasion as necessary