Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
To greet and seat guests in the dining room. Answer the telephone and take reservations in a professional and courteous manner. Occasionally back up In-Room Dining by taking orders.
- Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready for work
- Uniform must be neat and pressed
- Collect and set up any necessary equipment to perform job.
- Make floor plans
- Complete all opening and closing side work duties
- Seat guests in the dining rooms
- Make reservations for guests in proficient and professional manner
- Know basic items on all menus and wine lists
- Keep work station clean at all times
- Read all memos
- Answer telephones properly
- Operate ResPak in proficient manner
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards guests and co-workers
- Report to Restaurant Manager before ending work shift
- Act as an ambassador of Enchantment by speaking positively of the Resort at all times
- Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting co-workers and other departments as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction
- Take orders for In-Room Dining in a complete and timely fashion as necessary
- Know resort layout
- Work efficiently and as a team
- Other duties as assigned
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $15.85/hour
15.8500 To 15.8500 (USD) Hourly
Job Reference #: 1792