Host / Hostess AM
$300* SIGN ON BONUS - for applications received between 4/1/2018 AND 4/30/2018. Please write "sign on bonus" in the referral name section of the application. Inquire with Human Resources for details.
At Enchantment Resort/Mii amo, we strive to make sure every day is extraordinary, for our guests as well as our fellow team members. We do this by always going the extra mile and always discovering ways to provide visitors with warm, positive memories that will last a lifetime.
Guests of Enchantment Resort rave about our incredible onsite dining options. Join our restaurant team, serving innovative dishes made with fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.
Basic Function: To greet and seat guests in the dining room. Answer the telephone and take reservations in a professional and courteous manner. Occasionally back up In-Room Dining by taking orders
- Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready for work
- Uniform must be neat and pressed
- Collect and set up any necessary equipment to perform job.
- Make floor plans
- Complete all opening and closing side work duties
- Seat guests in the dining rooms
- Make reservations for guests in proficient and professional manner
- Know basic items on all menus and wine lists
- Keep work station clean at all times
- Read all memos
- Answer telephones properly
- Operate ResPak in proficient manner
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards guests and co-workers
- Report to Restaurant Manager before ending work shift
- Act as an ambassador of Enchantment by speaking positively of the Resort at all times
- Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting co-workers and other departments as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction
- Take orders for In-Room Dining in a complete and timely fashion as necessary
- Know resort layout
- Work efficiently and as a team
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Restaurant Manager
High school diploma or equivalent. Must work well with or without direct supervision. Must be neat and well groomed at all times. Needs to be flexible, self motivated, positive and have a professional attitude towards guests, co-worker and management. Must maintain current food handlers certification. Prior host/hostess experience desired. English skills necessary to communicate with guests. Computer skills helpful. Superior phone skills, and have a service orientated, pleasant phone personality
- Lifting & carrying up to 45 lbs.
- 50% Walking
- 10% Bending & lifting
- 40% Standing
- Hearing and manual dexterity
- Distance vision 1-3 feet
- Use of cleaning solutions