Graphic Design Manager (20950)
Basic Function: Responsible for creating and maintaining art and copy layouts for email marketing pieces, digital and print ads, social media, and web content as directed to increase brand awareness, sales and profitability. The team member will work with members of the marketing department, sales, sales support, operations and others to ensure continuity in the company’s marketing message. This role adheres to and promotes Enchantment Group’s values by performing respective duties in a manner that supports and contributes to the achievement of Enchantment Group’s goals.
- Creates and maintains proper brand design in a timely and accurate manner.
- Creates and maintains sales support tools including point of purchase displays.
- Creates and maintains promotional images for the resorts and sales & marketing department.
- Creates and designs recruitment advertising art.
- Develops content and creates compelling email marketing pieces.
- Assessment & design of resort collateral to ensure continuity of brand.
- Occasional travel to the resorts may be needed.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style and size of type, and arranges layout based on available space and brand concepts.
- Coordinate printing of projects as needed with multiple bids for larger projects.
- Supports the marketing team with product photography.
- Assists with trade shows preparation and execution as needed.
- Maintains the marketing materials library.
- Catalogs and files all materials in a logical and easily accessible manner; ensures they are continuously up to date.
- Completes all tasks within expected deadlines.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Design and build designated email campaigns using NAVIS CRM software
- Write copy for collateral materials, social media, advertisements, etc...
- Contribute to maintaining brand standards for social media sites, external websites, etc..., including making updates to the sites as needed
- Manage Enchantment Group video and photo libraries, including requests for access
- Participate in development meetings to understand the timelines and expectations for the new design work that goes hand-in-hand with the completion of capital projects.
Must have Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or similar degree type. Professional training in graphic design or 3+ years’ experience in related field. Must have strong organizational skills, ability to manage projects and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease. Comprehensive computer skills including proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft Office applications. Light UI/UX experience or knowledge is preferred. Demonstrated experience in development of video wireframes and storyboards in a plus. Experience in development of HTML email, website, user flow, and landing pages is a plus. Must have excellent communication skills, a strategic business mindset, flexibility, ability to work with a team, and be detail oriented.