Food & Beverage Manager
Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort and Mii amo Spa is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Supervise and administer the front of house of food and beverage department. Ensures that a high level of consistent guest service is achieved and maintained. Develops and implements revenue enhancement programs. Monitors department expenses in compliance with the operating budget. Ensures that all front of house Food and Beverage employees are well informed of departmental goals and objectives and that all employee related issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Supervise all outlets to ensure compliance with resort management objectives and the health and safety of all employees and guests.
- Perform and supervise all monthly and /or quarterly inventories, including china, glassware and silverware.
- Support Mii amo Café as needed.
- Support Banquets as needed.
- Control inventory and order all necessary administrative and grocery items for all outlet operations.
- Control inventory and maintain adequate supplies of all small wares, utensils and equipment for proper operation in all outlets.
- Maintain established service levels to ensure a consistent guest experience at a high-quality level.
- Act as an ambassador of Enchantment by speaking positively of the Resort at all times.
- Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting co- workers and other departments as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maximize profitability by constantly monitor labor costs, food costs and beverage costs as well as departmental expenses.
- Interview, hire, train and supervise staff.
- Schedule staff for outlets in accordance with business needs and management objectives.
- Conduct performance reviews as necessary for the department.
- Develop incentive programs to enhance profitability within the department.
- Train all service staff in established food and beverage service standards and resort policies.
- Manage staffing levels, scheduling, evaluating and disciplining departmental team members as required.
- Manage employee payroll processes.
- Hold monthly department meetings to review resort events, departmental policies and procedures and maintain high level of moral.
- Train all service staff in established service standards and resort policies.
- Promote other activities related to food & beverage service.
- Know all liquor laws and assist in educating staff as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervision Exercised: Bartenders, Servers, Server Assistants, In Room Dining Staff, Hosts, Expeditors, and Pool Bar Staff
Supervision Received: Director of Food & Beverage
Responsibility & Authority:
- Maintain a high level of guest service at all times in all guest services areas.
- Uphold the resort’s commitment to hospitality.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure guest service levels are being met.
- Deal effectively with all departments with regular communication.
- Supervise and manage Food & Beverage staff.