Expeditor/Runner PM - Mii amo
Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Mii amo Spa is the perfect spot for you!
At Mii amo, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
To facilitate food and beverage service to each guest in an expedient, professional and courteous manner.
1. Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready for work
2. Uniform must be neat and pressed
3. Collect and set up any necessary equipment to perform job including side-work
4. Know content of all menus and wine lists
5. Serve guests and internal employees in established standards
6. Assist in clearing tables as necessary
7. Assist server as necessary ensuring guest requests are met
8. Keep work station clean at all times
9. Read all memos
8. Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards guests and co-workers
9. Report to Food & Beverage Manager before ending work shift
10. Act as an ambassador of Enchantment by speaking positively of the Resort at all times
11. Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting co-workers and other departments as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction
12. Know resort layout
13. Work efficiently and as a team
14. Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent. Must work well with or without direct supervision. Must be neat and well groomed at all times. Needs to be flexible, self motivated, positive and have a professional attitude towards guests, co-worker and management. Must maintain current food handler’s certification. Prior experience desired. English skills necessary to communicate with guests.
Lifting & carrying up to 45 lbs
10% Bending & lifting
Hearing and manual dexterity
Distance vision 1-3 feet
Use of cleaning solutions