Expediter/Runner AM - Che Ah Chi
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
To facilitate food and beverage service to each guest in an expedient, professional and courteous manner.
- Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready for work
- Uniform must be neat and pressed
- Collect and set up any necessary equipment to perform job including side-work
- Know content of all menus and wine lists
- Serve guests and internal employees in established standards
- Assist in clearing tables as necessary
- Assist server as necessary ensuring guest requests are met
- Keep workstation clean at all times
- Read all memos
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards guests and co-workers
- Report to Food & Beverage Manager before ending work shift
- Act as an ambassador of Enchantment by speaking positively of the Resort at all times
- Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting co-workers and other departments as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction
- Know resort layout
- Work efficiently and as a team
- Other duties as assigned
Must work well with or without direct supervision. Must be neat and well groomed at all times. Needs to be flexible, self motivated, positive and have a professional attitude towards guests, co-worker and management. Must maintain current food handler’s certification. Prior experience desired. English skills necessary to communicate with guests.
Lifting & Carrying up to 45 lbs.
35% Bending & lifting
Hearing and Manual Dexterity
Distance vision 1-3 feet
Use of Cleaning Solutions