Enchantment Resort Marketing Specialist - Sedona (21491)
Welcome to our application process here at Enchantment Resort, we can’t wait to meet you! Our property focuses heavily on creating an amazing place to work, and fostering a meaningful connection between all team members. We hope to have you join our team and enjoy some of the ways we provide for our staff!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here on property. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and engaging. We work to build an inclusive environment through our free employee cafe, free employee shuttle to and from Enchantment, bonus plan for employees, and more! We strongly believe in providing an environment where our team members are empowered to innovate, and have the ability to do their best work on a daily basis. Come join us!
Basic Function: Marketing Specialist with an eye for luxury and detail to assist with marketing, sales and public relations efforts for world class luxury resort and spa in beautiful Sedona.
- Assist and coordinate marketing efforts with DOMS and resort and spa operational teams.
- Work with VIP Manager to structure influencer and media visits
- Coordinate marketing events with operational and Scottsdale marketing team
- Assist in content creation for social media channels
- Manage recruitment social media channels (i.e., LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Conduct property site visits when needed
- Manage collateral materials across departments and ensure brand compliance
- Perform duties assigned by marketing and operation team.
- Assist in creating unique property programming.
- Provide team member monthly and HOA quarterly newsletter.
- Manage communication with staff via Compass Café TV.
- Assist with online reputation management (post-guest surveys, third party review sites)
- Manage on hold messaging, in-room brand channel and on property guest-facing materials.
- Assist with all website updates.
- Responsible for updating marketing content on applicable third-party websites
- Brand ambassador to uphold all brand standards.
- Streamline content development for quarterly activity guides, restaurant menus and more
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Director of Marketing and Sales
Responsibility and Authority:
- Understand functions of various departments
- Think independently and creatively
- On-call availability based upon occupancy and availability of tasks and work flexible hours
- Positively communicate with staff and guests
- Eye for detail and luxury in images, video and marketing materials
- Complete projects without direct supervision
- Conduct meetings as requested
- Work collaboratively across multiple departments and functions
- Represent the brand in a positive way
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or hospitality preferred, with 3-5 years of experience. Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease. Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point). Familiarity with design programs such as Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator). Self-motivated, organized, and creative with content creation skills. Passionate about travel, hospitality and customer excellence.
$40,000 - $50,000 per year, plus benefits
Lifting & carrying 15 - 60 pounds
Hearing and manual dexterity
Ability to be outdoors for a prolonged period of time throughout the year
Computer screen reading 1 - 3 feet