Enchantment Group Graphic Design Intern
Enchantment Group is seeking a Graphic Design Intern to join our corporate marketing team. As an industry innovator and trusted leader in the management of hotels, resorts, residential communities, destination spas, and golf courses, Enchantment Group offers a unique mix of expertise, management acumen and insight.
Our mission is to identify, develop, manage and program luxury properties in unique and unexpected locations, which will result in the most memorable hospitality experiences our guests can imagine.
Our vision is to create a distinctive portfolio of boutique properties and bring them to life with imaginative development and programming that creates the greatest depth of guest enrichment in our industry.
Our purpose is to create transformative memories for our guests by providing authentic, luxury experiences in unexpected and unique places while we celebrate its people, environment, and culture.
The Graphic Design Intern at Enchantment Group supports the brand marketing and creative strategy for our company and its assets. This opportunity to join our in-house creative team offers a wide variety of experiences and exposure to many aspects of design industries. The role reports to the Corporate Graphic Designer at Enchantment Group.
- Display exceptional critical thinking, reasoning and creative thinking skills
- Perform consistently in a fast-paced work environment
- Multitask between projects and assignments
- Work autonomously, but know when to ask for help
- Meet deadlines, expectations and the highest quality assurance standards
- Create designs across a variety of media based on a creative briefing from the Corporate Graphic Designer
- Aware of social media platforms, content requirements and trends
- Create printed pieces based on Enchantment Group’s portfolio of brands and campaign needs
- Present ideas, designs, project timelines and updates to internal teams
- Stay current on timely news of the industry as it pertains to hospitality, design, Enchantment Group assets and corporate goals
- Manages multiple creative projects while staying focused on the bigger picture
- Refresh property collateral in conjunction with creating new brand materials
- Works in partnership with Corporate Graphic Designer to produce thoughtful collateral in a timely manner to include, but not limited to; social media content, emails, digital assets, print collateral, restaurant branding
Required Experience & Skills
- Actively pursuing or completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design or closely related field
- Highly skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat
- Proficient in Mac OSX and Microsoft operating systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take constructive criticism without ego or personal attachment.
- Professional composure and presentation of themselves
- Passionate about luxury, travel and lifestyle brands
- Ability to understand the needs of working with multiple brands
- A proactive creative mindset that is well-organized, attentive and detail-oriented
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 17348