Director of Human Resources
Description: The Director of Human Resources will will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and coordinating all Human Resources initiatives such talent acquisition, wage and salary administration, training and development, employee health and safety, benefit programs, employee service and community relations.
1. Recruit, screen, and facilitate process for executive levels positions and other key positions.
2. Provide support, counseling and recommendations to management and all staff.
3. Design, implement and continually audit Human Resources policies and procedures.
4. Ensure the resort is compliant with all State and Federal legislation and recordkeeping requirements.
5. Ensure administration of all employee benefit programs including medical and life insurance, workers’ compensation, and paid time off.
6. Assist with the cost analysis and bidding of programs and communicate to staff all revisions as necessary.
7. Establish positive community relations and contacts with local agencies and educational institutions.
8. Oversee budgeting process for department.
9. Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of all employee records and prepare timely and meaningful reports for management’s use as necessary
10. Other duties as assigned.
Responsibility & Authority:
1. Ability to deal effectively with all staff members at the resort.
2. Responsible for the control of the Human Resources budgetary items, overhead, advertising, benefit costs and workers’ compensation expenses.
3. Maintain business contacts with local government agencies, employment agencies, colleagues in other resorts, local business and colleges and insurance representatives.
4. Ability to listen carefully to what others are saying, understand points being made and asking questions as appropriate.
5. Clear written and verbal communication skills and ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university; or equivalent related work related experience and/or training.
- 3 years or more HR Management experience required.
- Work experience in hotel/resort desired.
- Computer skills required.
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred.
Enchantment Group is an equal opportunity employer
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1956