Corporate Revenue Manager
Maximize overall hotel revenue and profit through development and implementation of effective inventory and pricing strategies based on future demand forecasts, current trends and historical data. Responsible for determining the optimal mix of business and managing distribution strategies on all channels to increase revenue and drive market share. Communicate revenue management strategic vision to leadership team on the corporate level, as well as the property level.
- Oversee management and implementation of Revenue Management System (IDeaS) strategies to ensure effective pricing tactics are in place relative to the specific market conditions and competition. Strategies include LOS restriction, price decisions (BAR and LRV), room type yielding, overbooking, etc.
- Effectively manage inventory and pricing strategy on all distribution channels including branded web/booking engine, 3rd Party Sites (OTAs and Direct Connect) and Global Distribution Systems (GDS).
- Closely monitor competitive pricing and understand impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance.
- Work with CDRM to conduct regular price elasticity tests (price testing) in various market conditions, measure results, and share key learnings.
- Compile Weekly Revenue Reports to analyze key drivers of market share performance and understand overall effectiveness of strategies.
- Focus on lowering distribution costs and driving room nights to branded web.
- Work with Group Sales team in conducting displacement exercises for potential group business. Oversee the management of Group Block activity. Ensure that group cut-off dates, rooming lists, group block activity (i.e., pickup, wash) are being well managed
- Contribute and provide Revenue Management strategies and analysis for monthly Sales, Marketing and Revenue meeting.
- Review and analyze STR data on a monthly basis with Corporate and hotel teams. Identify and implement strategies for future demand scenarios.
- Provide corporate and hotel team with regular updates on hotel performance to include market share, market segmentation, channel metrics, etc.
- Clearly communicate strategic vision and objectives to Corporate Director of Revenue Management on how to drive revenues and improve total performance.
Supervision Exercised: n/a
Supervision Received: Corporate Director of Revenue Management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 3 years of revenue management or related discipline, additional hotel management experience a plus
- MUST be extremely proficient in Excel. Other system knowledge a plus, including IDeaS, Visual One/Agilysys, SynXis.
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels of employees.
- Ability to travel to various properties if necessary
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
Lifting up to 50 pounds
30% walking, standing and bending
Hearing and manual dexterity
Distance vision 1-3 feet
Able to rent a car
Job Reference #: 14625