Corporate Marketing & Communication Specialist - Scottsdale (19225)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing and Communications Specialist to join the Enchantment Group marketing team in Scottsdale, Arizona. As an industry innovator and trusted leader in the development and management of destination resorts and spas, Enchantment Group offers a unique mix of expertise, management acumen and insight.
To enrich people’s lives, nurture a sense of discovery, foster connections with others, with the natural world and with one’s self.
Our vision is to unleash the inherent potential that exists at our resorts, so each is admired as a leader in its space. We do this by capturing the essence of our locales and sharing it with our guests, by providing thoughtfully-designed, exceptional facilities, by upholding a high-standard of gracious, personal guest service, by respecting and giving back to our host communities, and by creating an environment where team members feel valued, challenged and where bold ideas flourish.
The Marketing and Communications Specialist plays an integral role in the execution of global and destination marketing and communications initiatives for a collection of independent, destination resorts within the United States and the Caribbean.
* Support social media strategy across multiple platforms
* Maintain corporate blog and communication platforms (i.e., LinkedIn, etc.)
* Organize initiatives to support VIP, press and media stays
* Liaise with vendors, press, department heads and outside vendors
* Maintain positive working relationships with our stakeholders
* Act as a brand ambassador for the resorts and Enchantment Group
* Support the Corporate Director of Marketing in email marketing execution
* Manage reports and track KPI metrics in company reporting tool
* Use strong copy writing skills to write bios and edit press releases
* Keep resort websites current with content, events and special offers
* Assist in the creation of branded digital and print advertising
* Brainstorm creative ideas for promotional marketing activations
* Assist in analyzing marketing data to shape future marketing strategies
* Work well and cooperatively with all other team members
* Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
* Hospitality and tourism experience preferred
* Computer skills, including MS Office
* Exceptional communication and copywriting skills
* Well organized with a keen attention to detail
* Self-starter with a positive attitude
* Passion for travel and curiosity for consumer buying behavior
* Some travel may be required