Corporate Director of Revenue Management
To drive topline revenue and optimize revenues and profit for all hotels.
- Develop revenue optimization culture throughout company both at corporate as well as each individual hotel
- Drive the entire revenue management process to include hotel segmentation, revenue strategy, pricing, forecasting, channel management, inventory control, and performance analysis
- Facilitate & lead hotel revenue strategy meetings
- Create and modify pricing strategy according to market and demand
- Oversee the development and implementation of business strategies for all hotels and to ensure alignment with company mission, vision, values and strategies
- Participate in the development and implementation of marketing and sales strategies for all hotels
- Identify strategic action items needed for group and transient to maximize opportunities and provide support and guidance for execution
- Maintain an understanding of guests, segmentation, prospects and products to deliver effective strategies, tactics and ROI
- Ensure hotel portfolio identifies and uses the ideal competitive set in each market
- Drive the annual hotel rooms revenue budget methodology
- Serve as SME and own vendor relationships for distribution and revenue management technologies
- Manage relationships with OTAs, GDSs, CRS partner and RMS partner
- Provide analysis of performance for hotels based upon STR and other data sets
- Own and drive forecasting process and accuracy measurement
- Lead topline and profitability strategy in collaboration with various business units for all revenue departments including rooms, F&B and ancillary revenues
- Direct maintenance of content in all distribution channels
- Create and implement market and source segmentation and know the most profitable customers
- Establish baseline costs to incorporate in revenue decision analysis
- Create and implement revenue tools such as demand forecasting, group valuation and appropriate business intelligence tools
- Analyze need dates and create strategic plans of action to impact forecast
- Analyze historical, current and future hotel and market trends using appropriate business intelligence information
- Research, evaluate and develop plan for direct connect opportunities with customers and systems
- Standardize and optimize use of all technology tools available
- Create topline revenue pro formas for prospective hotel acquisitions and construction projects
- Embodies entrepreneurial and whatever it takes approach to problem solving
Supervision Exercised: Corporate Revenue Manager
Supervision Received: Vice President of Operations, Sales, and Marketing
- Minimum requirements include a bachelor’s degree preferably in Hospitality with a focus on Revenue Management, Economics or Business.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in revenue management for larger independent resorts or smaller groups of resorts.
- Strong Excel and data analytics skills required.
- Experience with multiple property management systems, Sabre Synxis and Ideas preferred. CRME is a plus.
Job Reference #: 13045