Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Provide support to the concierge department by handling administrative duties, pre- arrival contact, special projects, and vendor and guest contact as assigned to the concierge staff, while functioning also as a concierge. Provides all aspects of the highest level of guest service including but not limited to, booking tours, dinner reservations, area activities and events. Promote/sell and have full knowledge of the resort’s services to maximize the guest’s awareness of the services available on property. For services outside of the resort, sell or suggest only the highest quality available to ensure our guests satisfaction
- Execution of pre-arrival guest contacts by making contact prior to arrival
- Handle all guests’ concerns/complaints professionally, efficiently and in a courteous and timely manner
- Determine the guest’s needs in order to familiarize them with the various vendors that provide services in the area and book appropriately
- Train new staff to who employ resort specific methods to meet our guest’s needs
- Ensure all phones at the concierge desk are answered appropriately by using the guest’s name
- Maintain a clear and organized desk area
- Ensure that every guest receives confirmation of services
- Provide confirmation to the guest of anything you schedule so they are aware of the cost, cancellation policy, date, time, etc.
- Monitor and order supplies as needed
- Make reservations immediately as requested for dinner, events, air travel, rental cars, etc.,
- Book future tours and activities in advance of scheduled arrival date to enhance guests’ experience
- Provide guests with directions to attractions or facilities on or outside the property
- Have a personal knowledge of all the concierge desk offers/recommends
- Coordinate guests’ requests for special services including flower arrangements, gift baskets, etc.
- Complete appropriate documents for special requests to insure the correct department is notified and that the billing information is complete
- Contact in-house guests periodically to ascertain any special needs
- Quickly and efficiently follow through on all requests from our guests
- Possess a friendly manner including a smile and with a truly helpful and cheerful attitude at all times
- Assist in the hiring of new concierge staff
- Ensure that no gratuity (kickback) from any vendor is accepted. Only contracts through the resort are authorized
- Assist in developing new special activities for guest participation with appropriate manager
- Other duties as assigned