Basic Function: To lead our exceptional Concierge team who provide our guests and team members with expert level resources within the community and act as ambassadors of not only Enchantment Resort & Mii amo but all the incredible and truly special activities, destinations, and adventures that Sedona and our region offer. Provide support to the concierge department by handling administrative duties such as scheduling, payroll, team member coaching/counseling, training, etc. as well as pre- arrival contact, special projects, and vendor and guest contact as assigned to the concierge staff, while functioning also as a concierge as business levels dictate. Provides all aspects of the highest level of Forbes measured guest service including but not limited to, booking tours, dinner reservations, area activities and events. Promote/sell and have full knowledge of the resort’s services to maximize the guest’s awareness of the services available on property and ensure that Enchantment Activities are recommended first and foremost to enhance the guest’s experience. For services outside of the resort, sell or suggest only the highest quality available to ensure our guests satisfaction. Our Concierge Supervisor models the desired behavior and inspires our team to exceed guest’s expectations with lifetime memories and exceptional service!
1. Execution of pre-arrival guest contacts by making contact prior to arrival
2. Handle all guests’ concerns/complaints professionally, efficiently and in a courteous and timely manner
3. Determine the guest’s needs in order to familiarize them with the various vendors that provide services in the area and book appropriately
4. Train new team members
5. Ensure all phones at the concierge desk are answered appropriately by using the guest’s name
6. Maintain a clear and organized desk area
7. Ensure that every guest receives confirmation of services
8. Provide confirmation to the guest of anything you schedule so they are aware of the cost, cancellation policy, date, time, etc.
9. Monitor and order supplies as needed
10. Make reservations immediately as requested for dinner, events, air travel, rental cars, etc.,
11. Book future tours and activities in advance of scheduled arrival date to enhance guests’ experience
12. Provide guests with directions to attractions or facilities on or outside the property
13. Have a personal knowledge of all the concierge desk offers/recommends
14. Coordinate guests’ requests for special services including flower arrangements, gift baskets, etc.
15. Complete appropriate documents for special requests to insure the correct department is notified and that the billing information is complete
16. Contact in-house guests periodically to ascertain any special needs
17. Quickly and efficiently follow through on all requests from our guests
18. Possess a friendly manner including a smile and with a truly helpful and cheerful attitude at all times
19. Assist in the hiring of new concierge staff
20. Ensure that no gratuity (kickback) from any vendor is accepted. Only contracts through the resort are authorized
22. Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: Concierge team
Supervision Received: Front Office Manager Manager
Responsibility & Authority:
1. Maintain outside business contacts within the community to include associates that relate to the concierge department and vendors
2. Lead and assist with concierge staff
High school diploma or equivalent. 2 years resort customer service experience/luxury hospitality leadership experience preferred. Must possess a vast knowledge of the resort and local community. Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease. Computer skills required. Strong team member relations
Walking & standing
Lifting/Carrying up to 25 lbs.
Hearing and manual dexterity
Must have exceptional communication and telephone skills