Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Promote and market camp to all resort guests to increase revenues. Create and implement new and improve existing programs, crafts and activity ideas. Primary function is to challenge and educate children enrolled in the camp in a safe, fun and caring manner.
- Arrive to work a half hour before program begins wearing nametag and proper uniform
- Prepare parental release forms (waivers), charge slips and activities before greeting children and parents
- Create, organize and supervise activities, arts and crafts projects for children ages 4-12
- Contact and call in additional staff as necessary when counts go above stated numbers to ensure safety for all
- Order meals as necessary from room service/ offer snacks
- Clean all areas of the camp to ensure neat and clean for next day
- Daily/Weekly monitor inventories of all crafts, food supplies and department forms, let lead or manager know when items are low
- Assist in creating, organizing, and staffing seasonal camp schedule and resort holiday events
- Let lead or manager know of any work orders that need to be created
- Monitor children’s health and safety
- Check phone and emails, answering professionally
- Attend Forbes trainings
- In warm weather, be aware of signs of heat related illnesses in children
- Other duties as assigned
Prefer a high school diploma or equivalent. Child development, recreation or educational background preferred. Parenting/child care or supervisory skills and posses the desire to work with children on a daily basis. Certified in CPR/ First Aid for children. Must maintain current food handler’s certification. Need to be flexible and able to work on an on call basis. Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease. Computer skills required. Strong team member relations skills. Must pass thorough background screening prior to commencing work. Safety sensitive position.