We are seeking a Senior Manager of Brand Marketing to join our corporate marketing team. As an industry innovator and trusted leader in the management of hotels, resorts, residential communities, destination spas, and golf courses, Enchantment Group offers a unique mix of expertise, management acumen and insight.
Our mission is to identify, develop, manage and program luxury properties in unique and unexpected locations, which will result in the most memorable hospitality experiences our guests can imagine.
Our vision is to create a distinctive portfolio of boutique properties and bring them to life with imaginative development and programming that creates the greatest depth of guest enrichment in our industry.
Our purpose is to create transformative memories for our guests by providing authentic, luxury experiences in unexpected and unique places while we celebrate its people, environment and culture.
The Senior Manager of Brand Marketing at Enchantment Group supports the brand marketing and creative strategy for our company and its assets. The role reports to the Vice President of Marketing at Enchantment Group.
* Works with the Director of Marketing to develop marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness and drive topline revenue.
* Supports the rollout of new brand positioning guidelines with refreshed marketing and sales assets and consumer-facing collateral.
* Manages the creative request process from corporate and property teams.
* Acts as a brand steward to ensure property teams are educated and aware of brand guidelines, programs, and initiatives.
* Seek out new strategic partnerships and management of relationships to yield mutual benefit and elevate guest experiences.
* Thinks creatively and practically to develop, execute and implement brand programs and plans.
* Monitors, measures, and analyzes campaign performance metrics.
* Manages multiple creative projects while staying focused on the bigger picture.
* Oversee property photoshoots in partnership with the Director of Marketing.
* Negotiates with outside vendors as applicable.
* Identifies marketing opportunities by analyzing luxury travel trends, competitor analysis, destination research, and past campaign data.
* Refresh property collateral in conjunction with new brand positioning rollout.
* Subject matter expert on luxury brand management.
* Works in partnership with corporate Graphic Designer to produce thoughtful collateral in a timeline manner to include, but not limited to, restaurant and spa menus, keycards, brochures, print ads, compendiums, etc.
* Supports property development plans with impactful brand messaging.
* Educates and engages new property team leaders as part of the on-boarding process to ensure delivery of exceptional brand experiences.
* Generates accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc. as applicable.
* Analyzes and evaluates results to optimize brand campaigns and efforts.
* Determines priorities, schedules, plans, and necessary resources to ensure completion of any projects on schedule.
* All other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing.Leadership in driving the strategic direction of all our brands.
Experience & Core Competencies
* Bachelors degree marketing, communications or equivalent
* Prior advertising agency, brand management or hospitality experience
* Passionate about luxury and lifestyle brands
* Three to five years of prior experience in creative marketing or management
* Good presentation and communication skills
* Ability to handle the complexities of working with multiple brands
* Well-organized and detail oriented
* Strong team player and ability to work cross-functionally across departments
* Creative with the ability to think outside of the box
* Some travel may be required
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 16223