Beverage Cart Attendant
To provide food and beverage service on the golf course to the golfing guest.
1. Sell food and beverages to the golfers during their round of golf.
2. Act as a golf course marshal when one is not present.
3. Keep the beverage cart well stocked with food and beverage items.
4. Keep accurate records of what is sold.
5. Insure that all revenue for the day is turned in and accounted for.
6. Refuel cart if needed.
7. Keep the cart clean and free of trash.
8. Uses cart in a safe & courteous manner.
9. Practices 10-5-3 rule in regards to resort guests and co-workers.
10. Must have complete knowledge of resort services, activities and amenities.
11. Perform other tasks as directed by supervisor.
High school education or equivalent. Must be 21 years of age. Possess an outgoing personality and have the ability to interact with people of all ages and social backgrounds. Must pass the Golf Cart test.
Lifting and carrying 15 to 60 pounds
Ability to spend time outside for long periods of time.
Vision and hearing proficiency