Bell Greeter (20193)
Basic Function: Greet arriving guests of the resort by name and welcome them to Enchantment. Guide guests to Reception area and introduce to Guest Services team to begin the welcome process. Valet park guest’s vehicles and assist with rides/deliveries to support the Guest Services team. Create and deliver extraordinary experiences for our guests.
- Greet guests as they arrive or leave the greeter/bell stand.
- Direct guest to appropriate parking area (registration desk, restaurants, gift shop).
- Greet guests, making sure the name is used (front gate will announce them), open car doors; introduce yourself and welcome guest to the resort (if repeat guest, welcomed them back, if special occasion, acknowledge it)
- Escort the guest to outdoor front desk or the lobby and introduce them to the front desk
- Assist bell staff with preparing water and ice for arrival (based on number of guest checking in)
- Assist at the front gate when necessary to assist Safety & Security department
- Assist with Mii amo spa attendants with guest rides when necessary as backup support
- Assist bell staff with golf cart rides during high levels of occupancy
- Assist other departments as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Valet Park Guest Vehicles in designated valet parking spots.
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Bell Captain, Front Desk Managers, Guest Services Manager, Director of Guest Services, Director of Rooms and Resort Manager
Responsibility & Authority:
- Know the layout of the property
- Have a thorough knowledge of all dining outlets and activities of the resort including hours of each location
- Keep traffic in the Lobby area circulating and organize Lobby parking for all guests
- Have a knowledge of Front Gate & Front Desk procedures
- Treat all guests with courtesy and respect
- Follow safety first policy in work areas and with equipment
- Clean, maintain and store equipment properly
High school graduate. Must have strong communication and outstanding guest relations skills. Must be very friendly and smile. Attention to detail and able to multi-task many priorities. Self motivated ability to work with little supervision and organized. Must be dependable.
Lifting & carrying up to 50-75 lbs
98% walking, standing and bending
Hearing & Manual Dexterity
Distance vision 1-3 feet
Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Ability to drive a golf cart