Banquet Server Part-time
Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Facilitate banquet food and beverage service to each guest in an expedient, professional and courteous manner. Set-up and teardown of assigned functions.
- Read and understand all particulars of Banquet Event Orders including start time and menus
- Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready to work
- Uniform must be neat and pressed
- Collect all necessary equipment and bring to designated area(s)
- Polish all china, glass and silverware
- Assist in the set-up of banquet functions
- Provide banquet food and beverage service to guests in a professional and courteous manner consistent with established standards and levels of excellence
- Work efficiently and as a team
- Expediently communicate any challenges, guest complaints or requests to the Banquet Captain
- After function, remove and return all equipment to proper storage
- Retrieve and store all china, glass and silverware to proper storage
- Respond to the Banquet Captain’s instructions and directions
- Observe all safety procedures during the execution of assigned duties
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards guests, co-workers and management
- Report to Banquet Captain before ending work shift
- Other duties as assigned
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2001