Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Prepare, season and cook soups, meats and vegetables, as well as other hot food items for banquets. Uses a variety of kitchen tools and equipment to prepare food. Adjust thermostat controls to regulate temperatures of ovens, grills and broilers. Observe and test foods being cooked. Observe all banquet kitchen rules and standards of attitude, personal conduct, attendance and appearance.
- Set up line equipment for service.
- Reports to work at scheduled time and maintain good personal hygiene and neat and clean uniform.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of cooking techniques, preparation, storage and sanitation.
- Organization and preparation of menu items for banquets.
- Cook banquet menu items with speed and accuracy.
- Know and prepare for Banquet Event Orders as needed.
- Create daily prep list to maintain levels.
- Communicate with Banquet Chef when extra help is needed.
- Break down and clean line, change pans, utilize product wisely at the end of service.
- Handle checklists for opening and closing the department.
- Have knowledge of cooking techniques.
- Know the use and cleaning of banquet kitchen tools and appliances.
- Understand ingredient use.
- Read and understand recipes.
- Know sanitation, health and safety rules of the culinary department.
- Reconcile food inventories and other paperwork.
- Must follow and insure use of safety equipment recommended by department.
- Maintain neat and orderly work area.
- Maintain cleanliness of banquet kitchen, walk-ins and storage areas.
- Foster an environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting coworkers and other departments as necessary to exceed our guests’ expectations.
- Act as an ambassador of Enchantment by speaking positively of the Resort at all times.
- Able to work effectively with all employees.
- Other duties as assigned.