Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Responsible for specifics aspects of food handling and preparation. The cafeteria cook is the person in charge the cafeteria/employee dining room. Adhere to sanitation practices. Responsible for the day to day operation of the cafeteria/employee dining room, as well as assist for banquet needs. Must have great interpersonal skills to work on a team and great self-motivation and discipline to work with minimum supervision.
65% COOKING/PREP: Details vary depending on station/area assigned:
- Responsibilities include, cooking processes, organization and cleanliness of assigned working station. Organization and preparation of menu items to open on time.
- Responsible for the entire set-up and mise en place for assigned station. Responsible for ensuring the freshness and the quality of all food products. Cook Menu items with speed and efficiency and accuracy.
- Must be proficient for assigned station, cafeteria menu and banquet environment and be available to work any station as business levels require.
- Responsible for the freshness and quality of all food products at the cafeteria including proper rotation of all food items in workstation mise en place and kitchen. Must have knowledge of degrees of doneness of meats.
- Expedite cafeteria opening hours period as needed to ensure smooth and seamless operation for your respective and assigned station. Responsible to maintain quality throughout the entire opening of the cafeteria. Checks Final product from your station before it is delivered to the employees to ensure proper preparation, presentation and seasoning.
- Maintain a workstation that is neat, safe and clean by utilizing proper handling and storage procedures of station mise en place. Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that standards and regulations are followed.
- Assist in banquet preparation and pickups when requested by Supervisor/Manager.
- Produce the finest quality product on a consistent basis.
- Knows perfectly the cafeteria menu and banquet menu and its ingredients
- Report any unsafe working/food safety conditions to Culinary Management as well as Engineering team as needed to bring said conditions under control.
- Inspect respective refrigerators and freezers on a daily basis to ensure the respect of Food Safety and health department standards. These can include, but are not limited to expired product, time-temperature abuse, improper label/dating/wrapping of products.
- Must attend to mandatory culinary meetings to ensure communication between management and employees.
- Communicate to lead cook or supervisor any potential problems or concerns in order to rectify the problem in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for communicating with co-workers and lead cooks on each shift of any problems or concerns.