Assistant Front Office Manager
Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Oversee and manage the Front Desk. Ensures the highest level of guest service and maximizes occupancy and professionalism amongst all employees.
- Supervises and supports the Front Desk to ensure compliance with resort objectives, policies and procedures
- Maintains maximum occupancy levels and the highest average room rates and revenue
- Ensures consistency with proper check-in and check-out procedures by Front Desk Agents
- Supervises all training for Front Desk in accordance with the product description and other standards from Preferred, Coyle, etc.
- Effectively supervises all Front Desk employees to include coaching and counseling, and disciplinary action as necessary
- Interviews and hires new staff as necessary for the department
- Conducts performance reviews as necessary for the department
- Conducts continuous service standards training to ensure consistent guest experience at high quality
- Reviews daily checklists to ensure proper documentation, follow through of billing procedures, and resort policies
- Reviews daily emergency reports, log books, trace reports, credit card authorizations, etc.
- Reviews room rate reports and any special requests are noted and upgrades are completed, with welcome letters and itineraries attached
- Maintains all areas that have group information on resumes and in group folders
- Checks all group billing information, group masters, etc. to ensure routing is set up correctly to allow a 3-day billing turn around
- Oversees and monitors all cash and credit procedures as related to the Front Desk
- Ensures all cash handling procedures are followed consistently
- Monitors and promotes Front Desk incentive plans
- Ability to deal effectively with all departments, regular communications with Guest Services Manager, Director of Guest Services and all department managers
- Maintains proper communication with Housekeeping to ensure guest satisfaction
- Maintains master key control for owners’ residences, through the MOD keys
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously
- Supports staff to ensure guests needs and requests are handled and followed through
- Hold monthly department meetings to review resort events, departmental policies and procedures and maintain high level of moral
- Informs staff of new changes and policies as necessary
- Maintains rapport with outside vendors and ensure standards are being upheld