Assistant Director of Human Resources
A picture is worth a thousand words, but there simply aren’t words to describe picturesque Sedona, the home of Enchantment Resort. Nestled within beautiful Boynton Canyon, Enchantment Resort offers a setting unlike any other. We provide our guests a full-service luxury experience with a spirited and intimate feel that you’ll only find in Sedona. Join our team today and see what makes Enchantment Resort an incredible place to work.
As a Team Member of Enchantment Resort and Mii Amo Spa, you will be empowered to provide exceptional service for our guests. Immersed in an approachable and collaborative environment, you will be supported and encouraged to learn and grow within the organization. Enchantment is sophisticated and intimate, and we pride ourselves in providing intuitive hospitality and memorable guest experiences. Our team is genuine and positive, and we support one another in our efforts to exceed guest expectations. To our team, these aren’t just jobs but opportunities to create unforgettable experiences every day.
We offer exceptional benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, complimentary shift meal, resort discounts, free parking, and end of year bonus to name a few.
Some restrictions apply for benefit eligibility.
Work with the Director to plan, develop, implement and coordinate all Human Resources policies including employment, wage and salary administration, training and development, employee health and safety, benefit programs, employee service and community relations.
- Recruit, screen, and facilitate process for management levels positions and other key positions.
- Provide support, counseling and recommendations to management and line personnel.
- Design, implement and audit on a continual basis the Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Ensure the resorts compliance with all State and Federal legislation and recordkeeping requirements.
- Ensure administration of all employee benefit programs including medical and life insurance, workers’ compensation, vacation and sick pay.
- Design, coordinate and conduct staff training, including but not limited to employee orientation, safety training, annual BBP and harassment refresher training, supervisory and management training classes, including new manager training.
- Establish positive community relations and contacts with local agencies and educational institutions.
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of all employee records and prepare timely and meaningful reports for management’s use as necessary
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university; or equivalent related work related experience and/or training. Prior HR Management experience. Thorough knowledge of all Human Resources functions. Work experience in hotel/resort desired. Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease. Computer skills required. Strong team member relations skills.
May be required to work some evenings and weekends.