Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort and Mii amo Spa is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Responsible for selling and coordinating all outdoor excursions and bike rentals from the Trail House at Enchantment Resort in Sedona, Arizona. Current Trail House products include Grand Canyon Tours, Hiking and Mountain Biking Excursions, and Mountain Bike Rentals. Respond to guests’ immediate needs for guided tours as well as providing information to guests who desire to explore Sedona on their own.
- Increasing sales by educating and assisting guests regarding all products and services offered by the Trail House at Enchantment Resort including but not limited to all hiking, biking, and rentals by securing and upselling outdoor excursions, rentals, and special events.
- Attain minimum sales targets (quarterly KPI’s) defined by the Activities Director.
- Attain minimum sales leads (quarterly KPI’s) defined by Activities Director by all means necessary (i.e. Outbound calls, emails, and one on one interaction with guests).
- Play a lead role in the coordination, education, and execution of all outdoor excursions and activities for all guest, corporate, and leisure group business acting as a main point of contact before, during, and after the activity.
- Engage with guests in a courteous, professional, and upbeat friendly manner.
- Maintain the guest request list in a CRM database updating the Flybook and V1 software based scheduling program by confirming, and/or changing the activity based on the needs of the client.
- Once the excursion, activity, or service is confirmed follow SOP by booking the activity(s) in the guest folio.
- Print and charge receipts for the correct amount to the correct guest room turning tickets into Night Audit on daily basis.
- Handle guest complaints in a courteous and professional manner upholding Forbes Standards.
- Follow and implement policies and procedures for Activities Department
- Assist and work harmoniously with other departments at Enchantment Resort.
- Assist in the execution of resort special events, activities, and programs.
- Attend monthly department meetings.
- Assist Bike Shop with the rental of mountain bikes and other rental gear.
- Provide reports as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Responsibility and Authority:
- Understand the basic functions of the Trail House through a training program outlined by the Activities Director.
- Make sound business decisions in the best interest of the company while meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Complete projects on time with accuracy without direct supervision.
- Act as a Hiking and/or Mountain Bike Guide from time to time at the direction of the Outdoor Director of Outdoor Adventure & Activities.
4-year college degree in outdoor recreation, forestry, or related field. Minimum 5 years sales experience in the outdoor tourism industry. Passion and lifestyle for outdoor adventure. Self-motivated, organized, and outgoing with strong people skills. Must possess strong organizational skills while multi-task skills on a daily basis. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong computer skills. Ability to remain calm, cool, and collected with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Outgoing, friendly, person with the ability to collaborate with others. Professional approach with the ability to cold call and upsell. Excellent team member relations skills. Must be able to maintain current CPR and first aid certification. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Ability to guide outdoors in various weather conditions for a prolonged period of time throughout the year. Computer screen reading 1 - 3 feet for for up to 10 hours/day.
Hiking and Mountain Biking Guide:
Adventure Advisors are allowed to supplement their normal duties from time to time as a Hiking or Mountain Bike Guide with prior approval from the Director of Outdoor Adventure or Manager of Outdoor Adventure.
Come join our extraordinary team!