Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Assist Activities Supervisor in day-to-day processes and administration of Activities Department (Specifically Camp Coyote and Arts and Culture Activities). Assist Activities Supervisor with the implementation of programming, special projects, special events and activities designed to meet or exceed Forbes Standards while increasing the number of activities/revenue.
Assist the Activities Supervisor with day to day operation by:
- Create, execute, and supervise guest programs including the planning and execution of resort special events, activities, and programs.
- Maintain Flybook and V1 calendar/guest itinerary (activities and labor calls) on a daily basis. (i.e. Book, coordinate and oversee on-property activities for guests/groups and labor including camp counselors, art instructors, astronomer, and special event talent)
- Assist Director of Activities in general research including budget expenditures, special events, programs and improvements
- Oversee the interviewing, hiring and training of all camp counselors and art instructors, including PAF’s, payroll, and coaching.
- Maintain inventories of Camp Coyote and Arts & Culture supplies and PO’s place orders thru Adaco as needed and code all invoices from outside contractors and verify their charges are accurate
- Proof all marketing (print, digital and collateral) materials for accuracy.
- Create and implement of Departmental SOP’s as needed.
- Adhere to, and assist in keeping staff accountable for all customer service standards and practices on property.
- Work with concierge team on inquiries from guests
- Complete and deliver annual reviews for all employees
- Attend Leadership meetings to stay informed on all department weekly updates and inform all Camp Counselors and Arts Instructors of weekly updates and changes
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: When the Activities Supervisor is not on property oversee Camp Counselors, Art Instructors, and schedule 3rd party contractors as needed
Supervision Received: Activities Supervisor
Responsibility and Authority:
- Understand functions of various departments.
- Ability to make sound business decisions.
- Work flexible hours as needed.
- Complete projects in a timely manner without direct supervision