Pick up linen and trash from unit closets. Provide turndown service to our guests at a high level of standard. Closing projects as scheduled
- Pick up dirty linen, OJ buckets, dishes and trash from unit leaving them neat and clean
- Wash dishes when needed
- Provide turndown service to our guests following a high level of standard including setting out slippers, dim lights, stock with water, refresh towels and tidy room as necessary
- Handle guest service requests in a professional manner
- Complete closing projects including cleaning of warehouse, mop floors, clean employee restrooms, and assist in laundry.
- Work with laundry staff to assist and ensure following proper procedures.
- Follow training guidelines for new staff members.
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience. Attention to detail and able to multi-task many priorities. Self motivated, ability to work with little supervision and organized. Must be dependable. Knowledge of cleaning chemicals. Prefer some basic English skills. Safety sensitive position.
- 75% walking and standing
- 25% bending
- Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing and manual dexterity
- Use of cleaning solutions
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to drive golf cart
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 5909