$11.50 - $11.50 Hourly
Hospitality - Hotel
Clean all guest rooms thoroughly to a high level of standard and restore to original condition, while being sensitive to guest belongings
- Load carts with all supplies needed and in a timely manner
- Clean all rooms as trained to a high level of standard
- Clean and stock all guest supplies in rooms
- Keep linen closet neat and clean
- Complete daily assignments by 4:00 p.m.
- Report all maintenance problems to team leader, supervisor or housekeeping clerk
- Keep carts clean and supplies orderly
- Unload carts and return items to proper storage location daily
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task many priorities.
- Self motivated, ability to work with little supervision and organized.
- Must be dependable. Knowledge of cleaning chemicals.
- Prefer some basic English skills.
- Safety sensitive position.
- 50% walking and standing
- 50% bending
- Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing and manual dexterity
- Use of cleaning solutions
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to drive golf cart on occasion as necessary