Restaurant Shuttle Driver
Using company vehicles, transport guests from designated pickup locations in West Sedona and the Resort in a safe and timely manner.
- Nightly transport of guests from predetermined pickup locations in West Sedona to the resort and back during the hours of operation according to driver’s schedule
- Conduct vehicle pre/post trip inspections to ensure safe operation and overall condition, as regulated by DOT
- Complete Driver’s Log for each trip made
- Provide a positive guest experience during the transport. Act as an ambassador of the resort and our restaurant options. Provide information as requested by our guests.
- Attend to errands and other tasks as requested by management
- Ensure general upkeep and cleanliness of shuttle fleet
- Coordinate vehicle maintenance with staff Mechanic
- Other duties as assigned.
High School graduate or equivalent. Ability to read and speak English as necessary for safety and recycling. Good self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Possess some knowledge of general recycling. Ability to interact with employees in a friendly, unobtrusive and informative manner. Ability to work with other department employees as part of a team. Must have a clean driving record. Safety sensitive position.