Golf Shop Retail Associate
The retail associate is responsible for overseeing the merchandising program. The activities related to the merchandising program are: developing a buying plan, ordering and receiving, pricing and displaying merchandise. With Director of Golf & Head Golf Professional, the retail associate will be responsible for creating an atmosphere that is reflective of the character and reputation of Seven Canyons.
- With the direction of the Director of Golf and Head Golf Professional. The retail associate is responsible for the merchandising program.
- Develop buying plan, ordering, receiving, pricing and displaying merchandise
- Assist with day to day golf operation activities when necessary, answering telephones, making tee times, etc.
- Keep shop well stocked, attractive, neat and clean
- Assist with golf shop inventories
High School diploma or equivalent and 2+ years minimum retail experience necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Must have the ability to write routine reports, correspondence and be able to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organizations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to indoor and outdoor conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Lifting & Carrying up to 25 lbs.
10% Bending & lifting
Hearing and Manual Dexterity
Distance vision 1-3 feet
Use of Cleaning Solutions