Provide and facilitate excellent food and beverage service to our Guests in an expedient, professional and courteous manner.
- Arrive at scheduled start time in complete uniform, ready to work. This includes following all grooming guidelines
- Uniform must be neat and pressed and must be in compliance with all Uniform standards and guidelines. No excessive jewelry. Only 1 band style ring is to be worn (per AZ Health Code)
- Collect and set up necessary equipment to perform job and complete pre and post shift side-work assignments
- Have a complete, working knowledge of all Coffee Bar menu items.
- Prepare and serve coffee and espresso drinks, pastries, pre-packaged menu items etc. along with any other ordered item.
- Assist coffee bar Guests with menu selections, accurately record selections, paying full attention to special requests, repeat full order back to Guest and enter complete order into POS.
- Explain all special orders and requests to kitchen/culinary team when necessary
- Daily setup and breakdown of the coffee bar area. Open communication to replenish menu item when needed.
- Ensure that the bar has current VIP and breakfast inclusive package guest lists.
- Use suggestive selling and up-selling techniques when taking orders.
- Maintain par levels of selected supplies
- Recognize Guests by name and use Guests’ name a minimum of 3 times per visit. This includes phone calls
- Remain in Coffee bar area during duration of scheduled shifts excluding time spent replenishing supplies.
- Retrieve bank at the beginning of morning shift and lock bank up at the end of closing shift (unless noted my manager). Cash bank to be counted at the beginning and end of each bar shift, noting in bank log and initialing
- Answer all calls within 3 rings using designated verbiage, standards and guidelines.
- Thank guests and welcome back soon.
- Report any guest dissatisfaction, mishandled order and opportunities to management before guest leaves (or before end of shift)
- Thoroughly clean and maintain all assigned areas and equipment. If moving items from original location, must replace before end of shift
- Read and understand current posted memos and information
- Report to supervisor any negative guest comments or experiences, safety hazards, broken or damaged equipment, etc.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards Guests and coworkers at all times
- Report to Manager or Supervisor before ending work shift
- Act as an ambassador of Enchantment Resort and Mii amo by speaking positively of the property at all times
- Proficient use of POS System
- Knowledge of Resort layout, amenities, hours of operations, special attractions and occasions
- Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting co-workers and other departments, as necessary, to ensure Guest satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent. Must work well with or without direct supervision. Must be neat and well groomed at all times. Needs to be flexible, self motivated, positive and have a professional attitude towards Guests, co-workers and management at all times. Must maintain current food handler’s certification. Prior quick service and serving experience desired. English skills necessary to communicate with Guests. Computer skills helpful.